Airport Shuttle Express & Banff Airporter service between the Calgary Airport and Banff
Daily Airport Schedule Service:
Daily between the Calgary Airport and ANY hotel or residence address in Banff.
Airport Shuttle Express
Daily Charter Service:
Banff & Lake Louise
Year-round van tours from Calgary to Banff & Lake Louise as well as other visitor's spots in Southern Alberta.
Groups & Conventions:
If you are planning a group or convention.
|Calgary Airport OR Calgary TO Banff||Private Charter||Banff TO Calgary or Calgary Airport|
|Email Us for rate & to book!||8,10, 14 Passenger Vans||Email Us for rate & to book!|
|Email Us for rate & to book!||3 Passenger Lincoln TownCar or Similar||Email Us for rate & to book!|
|Email Us for rate & to book!||Minibuses||Email Us for rate & to book!|
Year-Round Calgary Airport - Banff Schedule Bus Service
Travel In Style
Travel in style in your high-back recliner with 110V plug-in, individual temperature control, large touring windows and TVs. Banff Airporter's custom-made passenger entry door is virtually silent, even on a windy day. Large tour windows offer peak to peak visibility and extra glass thickness provides warmth and sound proofing. Air suspension offers a smooth, constant ride quality, regardless of passenger load. Rear air conditioning moderates air temperature in both summer and winter.
We will do the heavy lifting
We’ll take your luggage and pre-load it onto the bus so that you can enjoy the airport and walk to the bus without your bags. After loading on the bus our driver will introduce himself, explain the features of the vehicle, offer free bottled water and prepare for your safe departure.
Delivered to your front door
Checking in with Banff Airporter® is easy. When you arrive at our desk you’ll find a smiling agent ready to check you in. Your bags are pre loaded by your driver. The entire process is a smooth 20 seconds and all you need to know is your last name…no paperwork required. Once in Banff your bags are delivered right to your front door.
Calgary Airport to Your Banff Hotel or Banff Address** 23:55 Departure start on 01 June 2017
Depart Calgary Airport 10:00 12:30 13:30 14:30 15:30 16:30 18:30 20:30 22:30 23:55** Arrive Banff 12:00 14:30 15:25 16:25 17:25 18:25 20:25 22:25 00:25 02:25**
From Your Banff Hotel or Banff Address to the Calgary Airport** 03:00 Departure start on 01 June 2017
Depart Banff 03:00** 05:00 07:30 09:30 11:30 12:30 13:30 15:30 17:30 19:30 Arrive Calgary Airport 05:00** 07:00 09:00 11:30 13:30 14:30 15:30 17:30 19:30 21:30
Top | Home Page
Banff Airporter Service Information
- COST INCLUDING TAX:
- Adult CAD$66.14
- Child CAD$33.07
- **COST for 0300 hrs Banff Departure to the Calgary Airport and the 23:55 Departure from The Calgary Airport to Banff
- **Adult CAD$72.44
- **Child CAD$38.04
- Children are ages 3-12 years.
- Rates shown are per person one way and INCLUDE the Canadian Goods and Service Tax of 5% (GST).
- TO BOOK:
- Advance reservations are required. Some departures can sell out! Book when you know your travel dates.
- Some departure shown are "seasonal".
- For exact times and rates on your travel date(s) OR to book: Click Here!
- BANFF STOPS:
- Banff Airporter service is between Calgary International and ANY hotel/motel or residential address in Banff. Some locations include the Banff Centre, the Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff Park Lodge and the Rimrock Hotel.
- The vehicle may stop at Coast Hotel Canmore (if there are pre booked passengers).
- CALGARY AIRPORT MEETING PLACE:
- Banff Airporter's check-in counter is located in Terminal "B" International arrivals at the exit from Canada Custom's.
- Air Canada domestic is in Terminal "C" while Westjet domestic is in Terminal "A".
- All the terminals are connected inside and are within walking distance of each other.
- Banff Airporter:
- ON TIME:
- Banff Airporter leaves "on-time" and does not wait for late flights. Please be ready 10 minutes prior to schedule pickup time.
- If your flight is late you are permitted to go on their next bus, subject to availability.
- RATES INCLUDE:
- The Calgary Airport Authority Exit/Parking/Pickup Fees.
- The Canadian Goods and Service Tax of 5% (GST).
- RATES EXCLUDE:
- Banff National Park User/Admission Fees
- A tip to the driver(s).
- Rates/Times a subject to change without notice.
- Banff Airporter personal will take your luggage and pre-load it onto the bus so that you can enjoy the airport and walk to the bus without your bags. After loading on the bus our driver will introduce himself, explain the features of the vehicle, offer free bottled water and prepare for your safe departure.
Banff Airporter's Terms/Conditions:
- All Banff Airporter services are payable in full upon booking.
- All scheduled reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE unless Travel Insurance is purchased thru their web site booking engine.
- Click-on blue box above.
- Bookings with Travel Insurance can be cancelled prior to the time of travel and receive a full refund for the cost of the booking.
- After the time of travel all bookings are non-refundable.
- Round-trip reservations are considered independent legs of travel.
- Departures from the airport are prompt at the schedule times listed due to airport policy.
- Drivers are unable to wait for late arrivals, luggage, etc.
- Late arrivals are requested to check in at the Banff Airporter Desk or call the Banff Airporter main booking line. Bookings are valid for the day of travel and late arrivals will be accommodated on the next available shuttle. (Accommodations will be made for acts of god).
- Departure from Banff and Canmore may vary due to traffic or weather. Passengers should be ready 10 minutes prior to your schedule pickup time and expect Banff Airporter no later than 15 minutes past your scheduled pickup time. Airport arrival times take this procedure into account, but may vary due to traffic and weather.
- Banff Airporter client's are requested to wait for schedule services in a place where it will be easy to be seen by the driver. Drivers are unable to ring doorbells, apartment numbers, hotel rooms, etc due to the schedule requirements.
- Travelers without reservations will be accommodated on a stand-by basis, subject to availability.
- Luggage Allowance:
- Passengers are allowed two pieces of luggage plus a carry-on. Anything above and beyond this is $10.00/bag and will be accommodated as best as possible. Ski bags are treated as a full-size bag. Banff Airporter is not responsible for lost/stolen or damaged luggage.
- Animals are not permitted unless they are a service animal with a necessary certificate.
- (Airport Shuttle Express does take animals on a 'charter' basis. Please contact us).
- All skis, snow boards and bikes must be properly packaged for transport (bikes must be in boxes). Any oversized luggage (or special luggage such as musical instruments) will be allowed at the discretion of Banff Airporter.
- Outside Banff Airporter's times you may wish to consider an Airport Shuttle Express "Charter".
Top | Home Page