Airport Shuttle Express Calgary Airport and Fernie British Columbia Services
Year-Round Charter Van Service
Great for families and small groups!
Phone: 403-509-4799 Email: email@example.com
Airporter / Airport Shuttle Express Fernie Private Charter Service
Calgary Airport TO Fernie
Private Charter Transfer
Fernie TO Calgary Airport
3 Passenger Cadillac Sedan,
||6 Passenger Cadillac Escalade
||6-13 Passenger Van
|Email us for a rate
||24 Passenger Minibus
||Email us for a rate
Calgary Airport Fernie Exclusive/Private Charter Service
- This is the fast door-to-door service between the Calgary Airport and any hotel, B/B or residential address in Fernie
- It is great for small groups.
- The service takes 4-5 hours depending on routing and road/weather conditions.
- It is about 250 miles/402 kms.
- Varies depending on group's numbers and passengers request.
- Airport Meeting Place:
- The driver will meet the clients in the terminal in the luggage claim area of their domestic airline
- OR in the terminal at the exit from Canada Customs for International Arrivals.
- The driver will be holding a sign with the clients name on it or the name of the group which was given to us.
- Calgary Hotels:
- We will pickup/drop at any Calgary Hotel.
- Price includes:
- The basic cost.
- Meet/Greet Service by the driver in the Terminal.
- The Calgary Airport Authority Exit/Parking/Pickup Fees
- Extra Costs:
- The 5% Canadian Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- A tip to the driver.
- Varies depending on the equipment.
- To Book:
- Please Email us with your arrival departure details as well as your destination address. Ask about cancellation charges which may vary depending on the equipment.
- Weather/Snow/Wind Conditions:
- Poor weather and/or road conditions could
close the road. You wait until it reopens.
- Suggest spending the last day in Fernie skiing and take a late afternoon transfer to the Calgary Airport.
- Overnight at a Calgary Airport Hotel before your next day flight.
- Driver's Fernie Hotel:
- VERY early morning Fernie departures MAY require the driver to overnight in Fernie prior to the trip at an additional costs.